Toilet troubles

Sarah

Kaiser's having problems passing his puppy poop :(

He has just gone now, in the middle of my front room !!:eek: And then run around screaming still trying to poop...a little bit of what looks like string :confused: has come through but he has not toys at all that have been eaten and nothing with string in my house so am confused??

I think he's eaten something he shouldn't have done my poor boy

ha blaze did that when we took him 2 visit my nan n grandad the day after we got him :P she didnt even no we were gettin a puppy (we kept it quiet except i told my friends lol) and she was well shocked lol she was all like 'wot have u got that thing 4!?' lol but now she loves him just not in her house cuz ov all the fur they both leave lol :P

Awww, poor Kaiser. Glad he is ok now and hopefully he wont have that problem again.

Marley had a spell when he couldn't poo either and he would scream the house down!!!! I think the neighbours thought I was beating him he was screaming that load! Turned out he had eating something he shouldn't have done and that happened to be the problem. Never found out what it was he did eat but it wasn't pleasent! He hasn't had it again since, luckily.