harness

ezydog_qf_pinkcam_l.jpg

(this shows how it fits on the dog)

ezydog-quick-fit-harness-%5B2%5D-4437-p.jpg

Has anyone used these? I'm just wondering whether anyone has used them? Do you think it would help with pulling? The way the bit is across the chest? Just wondering as Eika is a nightmare at pulling....well not complete nightmare to be honest she's better than some i think, but i guess anything that can help, right?!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i am converted!! I love it so far, it doesn't slip and even though i thought it was too small for her it really fits her perfectly!

The only thing i am slightly concerned about is the bit where the ring slides over, rather than being stuck in one place, it could get worn down....but i'll guess we'll see how it goes! Will have to buy another when we pick Sumi up i think! :D

dat a yes!!! :D :D We're going to see her a week on Sunday to see how she gets on with Eika...so so excited. I can't believe how much i have changed my mind on the subject of having another dog, i've gone from not wanting one, to not wanting another husky to now getting another husky!!!!! all happened very quickly today, but i know we're making the right decision for us, Sumi and most importantly Eika, she needs a friend. My only concern is Sumi hasn't been around cats, so we're taking her on under the premise that if she really starts going for the cats Jacqui will take her back. I hope that doesn't happen though!