Blood

Sarah

no, me neither i suppose there are dogs out that need blood in an emergency just like humans, not sure if i would get my dogs worked up to do it though? But then again i'd want people to donate their dogs blood if my 2 needed some urgently

Having just flicked thou that it seem a good idea but if I was to do iy with my 2 and something happened to 1 of them where's the guarantee that it will be there for them I don't think there is and if mine had give I would want it to be and cant imagine how mad I'd be if my vet turned round and said we will see if we can locte some before your dog dies.

Does the above make sence I just got in from work.

Looks like a good idea. Only thing is when I gave blood it made me ill and I would be unable to work for a few days after and I ended up having going down with flu more often aswell! So I don't know if I would have my boys donate thinking with how I felt every time after I donated. But then I also think what if my boys needed blood urgently?