Hello all!!

The bossesname is Cleopatra, Cleo for short. We rescued this amazing girl in November of 2017, she has been a delight to add to our family. Although she can be a handful! We live in Tacoma, Wa. 

20180403_151911.jpg

20180408_234602.jpg

20180409_155646.jpg

20180409_235529.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to husky owners. How on earth is that toy in one piece? LOL Mine just rip them to bits

• Like 1

5a8dbcee3a1dd_HOWelcome.jpg.db1ee822f6276f4fcd44b6ddaf98239f.jpg  TO  5a8dbcfaaeb50_HOBanner.thumb.png.3d2fdcb6a2b2a5c94d884c38ed9ebb77.png

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Welcome to husky owners. How on earth is that toy in one piece? LOL Mine just rip them to bits

She has 2 toys she carries around and just lick like they are her babies and that one is the one she sleeps with no matter where she sleeps in the house.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cleopatra said:

She has 2 toys she carries around and just lick like they are her babies and that one is the one she sleeps with no matter where she sleeps in the house.

We had that once with Koda. Then Kaiser decided to rip it to pieces and Koda moped about for days lol

🐾🐾🐾 WELCOME ABOARD 🐾🐾🐾

CLEOPATRA is beautiful!! Do I see another Husky in the background?? Oh, I think it is a mirror reflection or the correct way everyone takes selfies nowadays!!😂 Great job CLEOPATRA!!📸🤗🐾🐾💜

Edited by ARMANI & ALINAH
I realized the photo is a mirror reflection.?

1 hour ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

🐾🐾🐾 WELCOME ABOARD 🐾🐾🐾

CLEOPATRA is beautiful!! Do I see another Husky in the background?? Oh, I think it is a mirror reflection or the correct way everyone takes selfies nowadays!!😂 Great job CLEOPATRA!!📸🤗🐾🐾💜

Yes it's a reflection, she loves to sit on our bed and stare in the mirror! 

• Haha 1

Welcome to husky owners. 😀