ShyLoh

Favorite Colour Husky?

I know when looking to get a husky eye and coat colour are not the things you should be looking at first... but looking past that, what is everyones favorite eye and coat colours on huskies? Certain markings you like? 

For me, my all time favorite is a pure white husky with bright blue eyes. Second to that would be a light silver and white with bright blue eyes and a white face (no mask). This is just me, but that is what I love. Anyone who has their "dream" husky please show them off! If you have a white or silver and white one, please share those too! 

• Like 4

My dream husky is a female black husky with blue eyes. Mayo is almost like that, but had far more black than a regular husky and her undercoat is very grey. Didn't stop us from adopting her from the shelter! :) I don't know exactly what markings I like, only that there are some I don't. Happy to say that I think my Mayo has a very beautiful face.

In short, I got my dream husky! :)

• Like 2

Whilst waiting to meet Solo in the reception area I said to my hubby "if he's grey with blue eyes we're taking him aren't we?" To which Rob smiled. We took him lol. (Solo a rescue we had no idea of colour markings till first meeting just he was a male). Love him to bits but have a soft spot for the red heads.

• Like 2

I have always loved the standard black & white husky  -  and I've always loved the longer coated ones I've seen in the past.    I have also always preferred the brown eyes to the blue.

I got Marley as a pale grey and white pup  (rescue) and now he has grown into my ideal husky  - everything I always wanted  - a 'wooly', black & white, brown eyed beauty who loves me unconditionally, challenges me constantly, makes me laugh four or five times a day, and gives me full body hugs.

What more can a girl ask for?

• Like 3

I know when looking to get a husky eye and coat colour are not the things you should be looking at first... but looking past that, what is everyones favorite eye and coat colours on huskies? Certain markings you like? 

For me, my all time favorite is a pure white husky with bright blue eyes. Second to that would be a light silver and white with bright blue eyes and a white face (no mask). This is just me, but that is what I love. Anyone who has their "dream" husky please show them off! If you have a white or silver and white one, please share those too! 

My baby girl for u
7366a4d7a40007f3d78770162c5cd2eb.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 4

I've got to say, I really love the reds, doesn't matter about the eye colour. Taiya had a blue and a brown eye and Nookie has blue eyes and is visually stunning.

• Like 2

For coat colors I love Isabella white, Agouti and piebald, eye color doesn't really matter that much to me I've had some with blue eyes, some with parti eyes and some with amber....

• Like 3

Has to be red, all shades, and I prefer brown and amber eye colour to the blue. Although all huskies are gorgeous whatever colour they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 3

I love wolfish looking coats with a white face and blue eyes. Maliki is my dream husky. From the side when she isn't looking at you and doesn't have on a collar or harness she looks like a wolf. Lol e423621d044836f7c8d031098fdb4d4b.jpg
And my white husky Polar
529f10090a8c5b486dbbfb9fae1363e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I also love Agouti they are beautiful!!

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 5

Gotta say I’m partial to my blonde blue eyed girl. People describe her as a roasted marshmallow.

6cc81e418935f4d440482e99a2699441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I’m another red lover. Doubt I’ll ever own one but I admire them from afar

• Like 2

My ideal was wolf grey with blue eyes. But that I got my boy I’m in love with the Parti eyes. They’re just so beautiful

• Like 3

There’s never been a husky that I just didn’t love they are all so beautiful!!
I enjoy seeing everybody’s Husky pictures. Thanks for sharing them everyone!!

• Like 3

My boy Snow

1ead757034b53fbf1311a0224f7f8c79.jpg
61ef0e2c8423cb816c88d7b4dc9eaa18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 4

definately like the dark eyes over the blue/whites. i love the grey/brown wolfy-colored coats or black and whites. im more partial to masks, how can anyone not be a sucker for those pups with the angry looking eyebrows?! i think thats my ideal facial marking. the only thing im not a super fan of is when the forehead/top of the head is mostly white.. but by no means do i consider that ugly.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 3