robke

Are you coming to camp?

yes I saw that as well...

Well I can tell you all now, I won't be able to bring the dogs because I'm having a baby! Hopefully everything goes ok this time and I'm due 27th July like I said though would be nice to come and see you all for tea one eve!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 4

Well I can tell you all now, I won't be able to bring the dogs because I'm having a baby! Hopefully everything goes ok this time and I'm due 27th July like I said though would be nice to come and see you all for tea one eve!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thats great news Rachael hope all goes well and I look forward to pics of the new family member x

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 1

I think we will be able to make it this year but won't be able confirm till closer the date, if we do it will only be for the first weekend. We have just bought a new tent also so need to try that out, we are getting lazy and have bought a air tent so should be a lot easier to put up and also some of you have never been Talloned or even met the guy. hopefully see you all in  May 

• Like 3

Look forward to meeting the legend Tallon...

3 hours ago, meeshsalts said:

I think we will be able to make it this year but won't be able confirm till closer the date, if we do it will only be for the first weekend. We have just bought a new tent also so need to try that out, we are getting lazy and have bought a air tent so should be a lot easier to put up and also some of you have never been Talloned or even met the guy. hopefully see you all in  May 

Well I have booked for 3 nights from the 11th so see you there Jennifer, Michelle        Tallon and Shaer

• Like 1