Sign in to follow this  
ShyLoh

Loving Pets Bella Bowls

Hello! I have two husky mixes, both approximately 50 lbs, give or take. I am wanting to buy them a couple of new food bowls. I like the bella bowls by loving pets. I have been looking on amazon, and the designs I like are only available in large,  not extra large. For those that have bella bowls, would large be big enough for a husky? A lot of the reviews I have read on amazon state the bowls are smaller then they seem. 

i use a normal steel dog bowl if i need to slow dog down i get a 3 tennis ball sied lumps of rounded water worn rock from a local river boil them for 10 20 mins then put in bowl

• Like 3

Find out the ounces of the bowls. My stainless steel ones are 64 oz and seem to be fine. I use 2 food bowls and 2 water bowls for my 2 Huskies. It all works out great!!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks for all the replies! My two dogs are slow eaters, don't have to worry about slow feeder bowls. I am looking for stainless steel, my one husky mix decided to eat part of his plastic bowl... I have a couple glass bowls, but they are a bit too small. I like the bella bowls because they are stainless steel on the inside, and plastic on the outside with nice designs. I have a few size small for when my dogs were puppies so I know the quality of the bowls. 

I have decided to buy one large size in a design I like, and an extra large one in a random design just to compare the size. If the large is big enough, I will pick up a few more. 

3 hours ago, ShyLoh said:

Thanks for all the replies! My two dogs are slow eaters, don't have to worry about slow feeder bowls. I am looking for stainless steel, my one husky mix decided to eat part of his plastic bowl... I have a couple glass bowls, but they are a bit too small. I like the bella bowls because they are stainless steel on the inside, and plastic on the outside with nice designs. I have a few size small for when my dogs were puppies so I know the quality of the bowls. 

I have decided to buy one large size in a design I like, and an extra large one in a random design just to compare the size. If the large is big enough, I will pick up a few more. 

try a  steel mixing bowl

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/mixing---measuring/sainsburys-home-mixing-bowl-large-131471961-p

something like that

• Like 1