Jay

Secret Santa

Whoever else is interested please let me know!  Time is running out but I will give it a bit longer, perhaps through the weekend.

I'm gonna pass , sadly I don't know how long pancakes has until we have to let her go so i need to keep all money for that :( I've even had to tell my bf i probably won't be getting him anything aswell lol .. Sorry

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Sadly I don’t think I can do it this year. We’ve had a load of things come up recently and I’m having to be very careful with the pennies for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Huskys At Play said:

I am a "USA peep". But I am pretty new here. I have never shipped anything out of the country before. 

You can join in and opt to only exchange with people in the US only, North America only or Anywhere, its up to you.  On a side note, we are neighbors!  I live in Crown Point :)  Welcome to the forum!

1 minute ago, Jay said:

You can join in and opt to only exchange with people in the US only, North America only or Anywhere, its up to you.  On a side note, we are neighbors!  I live in Crown Point :)  Welcome to the forum!

Yes, we are neighbors. Thank you. Then I'm in. 😊 I would like to keep it in the USA for this year. 

If there is any last minute people that want to join let me know.  I will be matching up people and sending out more information shortly. 

@JAY ~ I'm sorry I'm not participating, and this sounds so fun!! It's because of my own Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have a daily battle about "time" with deadlines, taskings, daily chores, etc. I worry constantly about missing deadlines/ events. I would love to participate but better not this year.
But you all have a blast!!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 2

I have matched everyone up, and I have just sent out messages to all of those that are participating asking for the addresses.  As soon as I receive those I will send out another message with the name and address of who you are shopping for.  I will only send out the messages once I have everyone's response, so get those to me as soon as possible.

If you did not put your name in to participate and wanted to, I am sorry but it is now too late to do so, but remember it for next year!

Thanks everyone!

• Like 6

I have just done my shopping and it was so much fun. What date should we ship the gifts as I guess we don’t won’t them too early.... or do we

I have just done my shopping and it was so much fun. What date should we ship the gifts as I guess we don’t won’t them too early.... or do we

You can always put on the box ss do not open , Dec 25th or something or wrap the present first n then put a tag on saying not to open , I'd ship them as soon as u can so they don't get lost in the shuffle with how many things will start getting posted soon

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app