Rachael_Astro    1,525

Dog Fest is on again in Cheshire and Hertfordshire this year lots of events and stalls for dogs and hoomans alike, and the Supervet will be there doing a talk! I'll be at the Cheshire one on the Saturday I think

11dc9d12d5953ae26247b829dcdb6c55.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1

Jo    744

Bit far for us sadly, love the super vet even id he is as mad as a box of frogs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Rachael_Astro    1,525
Bit far for us sadly, love the super vet even id he is as mad as a box of frogs!!!

Aww that's a shame! I've got family in Lincoln so I know how little goes on around there I love him too he's amazing!

Jo    744

Where in Lincoln? Do they have huskys too??
My sister has met Noel she said he's lovely, and so committed to our furries! If Amy ever needed anything serious I'd def go there!

Rachael_Astro    1,525
Where in Lincoln? Do they have huskys too??
My sister has met Noel she said he's lovely, and so committed to our furries! If Amy ever needed anything serious I'd def go there!

My nan lives down Ruskin Avenue, I've got an auntie in North Hykeham, an auntie right next to the cathedral, and a cousin down Rookery Lane :) my cousin has a rescue staffy who is terrified of huskies, but one of her best friends has a husky he's somewhere just north of Lincoln I think! And my auntie has a Norwegian Forest Cat!

Jo    744

Ruskin Ave is about 2 mins walk from me!! Theres a huge park called king george the 5th between here and st giles, I take Amy there most days!! Small world!!! If you ever come over to visit the relatives we'll have to meet up!!

Rachael_Astro    1,525
Ruskin Ave is about 2 mins walk from me!! Theres a huge park called king george the 5th between here and st giles, I take Amy there most days!! Small world!!! If you ever come over to visit the relatives we'll have to meet up!!

Small world!! And yes definitely that would be good :) I was there twice last year, next time will probably be next year for my cousin's wedding!

Jo    744

Ooo love a good wedding ( as long as its not my own) my sister gets married this year, cant wait!!

• Like 1

Rachael_Astro    1,525
Ooo love a good wedding ( as long as its not my own) my sister gets married this year, cant wait!!

Aww how exciting! I love a good wedding too :)