Work in progress Thing have to and will get changed round a bit this is just a ruff guide.

Friday camp setup night time pissup :)

Breakfast from Saturday morning at 10am will do till Monday then play it by ear :)

weather depending. Longest drive is 50 mins from camp but I've tried to break these up as I appreciate people have traveled a fair distance but also know people want to visit different places:

Saturday .. beach walk to pensarn and further if people want ... pub stop on way obviously! nice easy 3 mile walk to Tides pub  6 miles total.

Sunday .. dog show and off lead at aberconwy equestrian. 12 miles drive no walking.

Sunday night BBQ night.

Monday.. Clocaenog forest walk. 30 miles Drive about 50 mins Ruffly 6 miles country walk.

Tuesday... Rhyl to Prestatyn beach walk 8 miles round trip all flat.

Wednesday... alyn waters country park 33 miles Drive about 50 mins about 3-5 miles walking

Thursday ... flint castle walk with optional stop off on way back to Abercan Friday ...sod off home and let me sleep 22 miles drive about 30 mins not sure how far the walk will be.

1 night during week if people want to gonna do sunset beach walk in rhyl or prestatyn as nice places to sit and get drinks etc but would be during week as less kids about

As you guys book stuff like Off lead and zip wire put them under here and I will add them ta :)

yes need to sort out when we do the zip line....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robke said:

yes need to sort out when we do the zip line....

This will probably not interfere with the itinerary as there will only be a few of you going :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dunc said:

This will probably not interfere with the itinerary as there will only be a few of you going :)

you are coming as well right...

Watch for the itinerary being altered :)

1 hour ago, robke said:

you are coming as well right...

Absolutely NOT lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dunc said:

Absolutely NOT lol 

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Need a ruff Idea how many are coming for the Saturday night meal in the The Harbour ?

cannot tell you that yet..but think one of us might...other one doggy sits...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robke said:

cannot tell you that yet..but think one of us might...other one doggy sits...

Di is old she can stay in lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Dunc said:

Di is old she can stay in lol 

Will let her know that one...LOLOL

• Like 1

Saturday night out meal at The Harbour https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/harbour Table is Booked for 7pm for 15-25 seatings :)

Going...

Susan & Dunc

carolyne Phil & Chess

Andy Kelly & Monster

Rob or Di ones gotta baby sit :)

Marc Sarah maybe be kids gotta edit later.

Phil/Ann-Marie 

Chris/Jo

Darren, Jenny 1 kid 

Maz51, Dave

Louise, Rich

• Like 1

Yes.. please! 🤗 if it's outside or in.. some one dog-sitting on camp site? My two are good in their crates..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1

Usually someone will Babysit  added you is Dave coming ?

Yes both of us thankawoo. Got myself a 25m caravan extension lead today - from Aldi @ £24.99! I know Rob has a spare but it was too good to miss..!

Getting excited. Also bought from Aldi a caravan kettle! Boils a bit quicker than the gas one but useful anyway £9.99.

Not sure about the 6m walk but building up more distance now. Only did just 3m with my two today and I am exhausted.. might be due to underlying Shingles AND the medication. Still tingling on forehead but no other sign. . I think this is making me damn tired.. plus out x 4 in the car - new pipe to garage for Dave's Honda power steering transmission. . Shopping st Aldi jyst to top up bread, bananas ... and my caravan stuff then walking dogs then back out to restock dog meat.
Must get bones from butcher.. tomorrow.

If anyone fancies another walk after Flint Castle there's a couple of places you could go on your way back to camp - Greenfield Valley and Fynnonngroyw

15663eb52d22ab4cad55a40a812887b4.jpg

That's a pic I took in Fynnonngroyw a couple of years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dunc said:

Watch for the itinerary being altered :)

Absolutely NOT lol 

At my place of work organiser aka you has to do activity beforehand so can complete and sign risk assessment. (I have a friend who did it will find video and tell people it was you )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maz51 said:

Yes both of us thankawoo. Got myself a 25m caravan extension lead today - from Aldi @ £24.99! I know Rob has a spare but it was too good to miss..!

If you mean this Rob then he will not have any spares with him...as he is coming without caravan...

If you mean this Rob then he will not have any spares with him...as he is coming without caravan...

I think Maz means this Rob (Phil). I usually have 2x25m and a 50m.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

1 minute ago, Guinnessman said:

I think Maz means this Rob (Phil). I usually have 2x25m and a 50m.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

Oh Good LOL

8 hours ago, Maz51 said:

Not sure about the 6m walk but building up more distance now. Only did just 3m with my two today and I am exhausted.. might be due to underlying Shingles AND the medication. Still tingling on forehead but no other sign. . I think this is making me damn tired.. plus out x 4 in the car - new pipe to garage for Dave's Honda power steering transmission. . Shopping st Aldi jyst to top up bread, bananas ... and my caravan stuff then walking dogs then back out to restock dog meat.
Must get bones from butcher.. tomorrow.

Anyone struggling with walks will be help like last time Just walk one way and I'll come back for you in car :)

Aww shucks.. mwah.. I was thinking taking the scooter along. . Then I can self propel on scooter or ride with woofs pulling sedately... Dave can have a long lead on to woofs so they don't take off.. still need to try this out with them..
The rig is quite a faff to load up as spare wheel needs to come off (pack behind driver's seat) to take the bike rack... so reckon it'll just be the scooter. ..