Sign in to follow this  
bamills1

Is Otto Sick?

So Otto keeps pooping inside my girlfriends house in the mornings if he isn't let out at 6AM, but then he will poop again in the yard when I let him and the other dogs out at 8. He is used to staying there and doesn't do it at my house, and his food hasn't changed with the exception of feeding him the other dogs food which is also grain free on occasion. The last time he had it was a week ago but he's done this 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I dont know what's going on with him.

IMO he is playing up...being a brat...

I would agree he is rebelling in some way...is his poop normal?  There have been times during the night where Yukon has pooped on the floor if I don't get out to let him go outside. 

If not runny poop then I too would suspect maybe it's behavioural. How late is he let out in the evening? Same time as he would be at yours?

I know that sometimes ice doesn't poop when he goes out in the evening and then usually winds up having an accident overnight as a result.

Yea the poop is normal and I would lean towards a behavioral problem as well. I guess I will have to start training with him again daily on simple commands and new tricks to keep him in check

• Like 2

It looks like that is what you need to do if all else checks out ok...