Andy

Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Lol I always thought I’d hate them upstairs, but after 10 mins they get off the bed and Luka sleeps on the rug at the bottom of the bed and Cai at the side. The downside is hoovering the fur everyday and washing the bedding other than that they sleep better and makes life easier not having to keep checking what they’re up to in the front room.
Luka’s improving slowly, still has nasty diarrhoea but his appetite is returning, thanks for asking. x

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 2

sarah really likes to drink out of the faucet.

water.jpg

004.jpg

On 1/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, Jimdc said:

sarah went from this yesterday.  to this today. she loves to get down and dirty.

002.jpg

dirtygirl.jpg

i have no clue how she got her makeup just right in the second pic. i didnt give her a bath and the next day she was just off white. how do they absorb all that dirt?

sarah got her 1st gopher today.

• Like 3

Some winter pics of the pups here in the brutal winters of Minnesota! Haha. Ronan is now 4! And haiden is 3. Where has the time gone?!

FC1FEEFD-5877-4D7C-BF39-39E4973FE0CA.jpeg

F5008932-041D-4B0C-A81F-8A366502863D.jpeg

9632FC79-2421-40F1-A05B-5F75B4F1CB66.jpeg

C19EF2DE-95A7-4158-BA5F-13A58FCB5E3E.jpeg

5F723528-0CD0-4AAB-A39B-D629F6C8FBF8.jpeg

• Like 4

@Shadow5 ~ Your photos of babies RONAN and HAIDEN are gorgeous!! (We're in Ohio and have had the same arctic brutal cold for 4weeks straight, then 2 days it got to 60degrees, then back to the arctic. I feel for you!!)

@Hazel's mommy ~ Love your photo!! It's hilarious with HAZEL and little 6-pounder doggy!! ADORABLE!!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1