Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

October Camp Diary

Goooood Morning Everyone :wave:

So we have done this for the last couple of camps and we will do it again this weekend so follow this thread!

I am going to do my best to get you photo's, funny moments and generally keep you in the loop while I'm in Wales with the rest of em.

There are going to be a few that are going to help me out with this so, if you're at camp this year, please post any 'live' updates you may have in here :)

For everyone else... the Diary starts on Friday morning as you can follow me on my journey to camp!

Only 3 days to go!

Can't wait to start posting in this lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls.... I have started packing!!

post-2303-0-89731500-1380814952_thumb.jp

Well I'm now kind of two thirds packed, most of the rest I cannot do until the morning.

Tomorrow, car is into the garage at 10am for it's MOT, then I have to pop and see my Sister, then I'll be on the way!!

Trailer has been dumped. Total change of plan. Middle size crate now in car, SIDEWAYS. Everything else is going in around the crate. Unfortunately kick off time has been put back to 9am as Lyn omitted to tell me that we had run out of their mince so a trip to Pets at Home first thing then onto the motorway.

Gary.

Trailer has been dumped. Total change of plan. Middle size crate now in car, SIDEWAYS. Everything else is going in around the crate. Unfortunately kick off time has been put back to 9am as Lyn omitted to tell me that we had run out of their mince so a trip to Pets at Home first thing then onto the motorway.

Gary.

You can't beat a last minute change of plan aye lol

Can't wait to see the antics for this camp :)  Wish I was going!

Suppose I better pack at some point lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

At the MOT station now... Got a 45 minute wait and there's a Lambourgini outside lol

Wish me luck!

At the MOT station now... Got a 45 minute wait and there's a Lambourgini outside lol

Wish me luck!

As it passed m8 ?

Wish me luck!

leave your car take the lambo would be a cool way to turn up to camp :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2