Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mazz

Usa Iowa Husky Camp 2013

One week from tomorrow, September 20th, a small rural community in north central Iowa, known to most simply as Ackley, will once again become Husky Central USA. Huskies and their humans will converge on this quaint and quiet little town, from points far and near, to once again, share in conversation, and enjoy the company of fellowship, both human and Husky.

There will be fun, food, and fur for all to enjoy. From Friday Night Pizza, to a Saturday filled with activities, and finally to Sunday morning's Awards Ceremony, Ackley will be the envy of the World. Though small and personable, all who attend will depart with memories that will last a lifetime, renewing friendships from last year, making new friendships to forge through the coming year, and leaving all the worries of the World behind, even if just for a weekend.

If you have never attended a Husky Camp, you have no idea what both you and your Husky are missing. Can't make it this year? Your absence will be noted. But honestly, we'll soon be having so much fun, that we hope you will understand that no tears will be shed. So you need to plan ahead a bit and make sure that next year, you too will be a part of USA IOWA HUSKY CAMP 2014.

Thanks for posting Dave! I was beginning to think only you and I are interested...such is life. Small camp this year, but due to me being so busy this year and planning on the backburner of life....next year will be better, I'm sure.

Ryn, Tunes and I are certainly looking forward to it..........