Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Austinville

Us Iowa Camp - 18 More Days!!!!

Just 18 more days to Iowa Camp!

Looks like we'll have quite a few attending, many local individuals will be spending the day with us on Saturday as we visit the care center and have an agility demonstration (along with the opportunity to try agility with our own huskies).

Looking forward to having you there.

Becky

Got a head count of humans yet? Say, isn't 18 days, like four days more than a fortnight?

Well, getting responses for an accurate count is apparently something that we're not getting this year. I'm planning on 15 humans, but its a guess-timate. We'll have what we have and those who didn't rsvp will have to go without.

My friend Crystal and her two huskies are no longer coming with me, so it'll just be my sister and i with my 3

Have a great time guys :)

Oh we'll do better than great, we are going to have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time.

I can't wait to meet Tunes.  It will be great to see some friends from the last two camps we've had, and hopefully make a few new ones as well.  We just have to keep a tighter reign on that little devil of a sneak thief that we love, known to the World as Zoya.  She is a sneak, a thief, a conniver, a con-artist.  Last year she stole food right out of people's hands while they were eating. Little sneak.  We apologized profusely for her behavior, but she does not seem to be phased by anyone, because she will turn right around and do it again.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. . . .

I SOOO want to make it back to camp!! :camping::clap:

We SOOO want to have you join us again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.