Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy

Oct 2013 Camp Info

Hi, Lauretta :)

Yes you can just turn up on the day.

we usually have planned activities for each day,

Beach Walks, scooter running, trips to the market etc

however that all depends on the weather. So things can change at a moments notice. 

I'm sure we can furnish you with a mobile phone number so you can check whats happenning

on that day.

It'll be great to have you and your pooches along.

Hi, Lauretta :)Yes you can just turn up on the day.we usually have planned activities for each day,Beach Walks, scooter running, trips to the market etchowever that all depends on the weather. So things can change at a moments notice. I'm sure we can furnish you with a mobile phone number so you can check whats happenningon that day.It'll be great to have you and your pooches along.

I will be staying on the camp site with all the other husky owners I have put my name threw for the attendance list :) it was just a friend of mine asking for day visits and am sure I can message her if plans change due to weather :)

We are hopefully making an appearance on Saturday :) not staying this year but little one needs to be HO'd like her big bro was last October :) fingers crossed for better weather than May :rofl:

We are hopefully making an appearance on Saturday :) not staying this year but little one needs to be HO'd like her big bro was last October :) fingers crossed for better weather than May :rofl:

Anyone as with other camps are welcome to come for day visits :) 

Hi, I'm new to the club. How does it work if we would like to come up for the day? We live quite locally. Do you have walks planned or will you all just be out and about in Abergele? We are thinking Saturday or Sunday.

Hi, I'm new to the club. How does it work if we would like to come up for the day? We live quite locally. Do you have walks planned or will you all just be out and about in Abergele? We are thinking Saturday or Sunday.

Hi if its not raining Saturday we are doing a beach walk and stopping at a dog friendly pub probably leaving at 12 or 1, I can send you my mobile number if you like x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Do we have a day to day schedule ?? People coming up for day visits would like to know xx

I think Sarah is currently working on that... keep an eye out for an update in the camp section :)

Hi if its not raining Saturday we are doing a beach walk and stopping at a dog friendly pub probably leaving at 12 or 1, I can send you my mobile number if you like x

Hi Sarah. That sounds like fun. It would be great if you could send me your number. I will keep an eye out for the schedule to see where to meet you all. Thanks

Hi Sarah. That sounds like fun. It would be great if you could send me your number. I will keep an eye out for the schedule to see where to meet you all. Thanks

Hi have messaged you the number x

Hiya, we're coming to camp tomorrow just for the day...

Just a bit of info regarding our pups for those who haven't met them before....

Kodiak is a BIG puppy. He's only 18 months old and still acts like a pup. Please don't feel intimidated when he's around as he will get on with adults and children. He will be a lot gentler with children. He does however, have issues with other dogs. He's fine with other pups and dogs that he already knows. But if another dog starts growling at him, please back off a bit. Kodiak is a big dog weighing in over 54kgs and he knows how to use his weight and size to his advantage!!!

We'll also be bringing our new addition, Kala. She is currently 14 weeks old, and loves everyone and anything....

Kodiak is currently acting as "Big Brother" to Kala. Please can I ask that no-one approach Kala with their fur-kid when Kodiak is with her, as we have never had both of them together at a Husky meet, so not 100% certain how he will take it.

Hiya, we're coming to camp tomorrow just for the day...

Just a bit of info regarding our pups for those who haven't met them before....

Kodiak is a BIG puppy. He's only 18 months old and still acts like a pup. Please don't feel intimidated when he's around as he will get on with adults and children. He will be a lot gentler with children. He does however, have issues with other dogs. He's fine with other pups and dogs that he already knows. But if another dog starts growling at him, please back off a bit. Kodiak is a big dog weighing in over 54kgs and he knows how to use his weight and size to his advantage!!!

We'll also be bringing our new addition, Kala. She is currently 14 weeks old, and loves everyone and anything....

Kodiak is currently acting as "Big Brother" to Kala. Please can I ask that no-one approach Kala with their fur-kid when Kodiak is with her, as we have never had both of them together at a Husky meet, so not 100% certain how he will take it.

Dunc says ta for letting everyone know, see you tomorrow