Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Austinville

2013 USA Iowa Camp

We definitely will have a great time. Much to do, things to catch up on, new faces (both husky and human) to meet. Going to be much, much fun. Petunia is anxious for a reunion with her old friend from Texas and Rynnie, well, Rynnie just wants some of Sally's cheesecake!

Oooooh, this has come round so quickly!! Can't wait to hear the shennanigans & see the incriminating photos :rofl:

Val, you must have us confused with that rowdy bunch of Husky Owners over in the UK. We, in the colonies, would not dare stoop to shenanigans, let alone pose for incriminating photos. At least I don't think some of us would, though there are probably a few . . . well many, who would.

Val, you must have us confused with that rowdy bunch of Husky Owners over in the UK. We, in the colonies, would not dare stoop to shenanigans, let alone pose for incriminating photos. At least I don't think some of us would, though there are probably a few . . . well many, who would.

Don't worry Dave, we'll act missapropriately with excess at our camp in a few weeks to make up for your lack of commitment to the cause. :P

I do my best to keep control over them but its not easy ;)

Not long now! So excited! Camper goes out tonight and first guests begin arriving tomorrow about noon!

Whoooop whoooop :wave1:

Pick up charcoal... Check

Wash truck... Check

Pack... Check

Prep food for Saturday lunch... Check

Pack up cheesecakes... Check

????... Check

Getting all ready to depart tomorrow for the 2013 USA Iowa Camp.

besides wishing I had the money to make the trip - - - here's hoping you all are having better weather than I'm having! Did that mess that went through Colorado come your way or did it manage to skip around you.

It's picture time folks!!!

Storm just hit us in eastern Iowa. Some high winds and heavy rain. We are about 170 miles from Husky Central. Should have cooler temps and good weather starting tomorrow. At this point, looks like Becky will be 3 for3 in picking a great weekend for the Iowa Camp.

No storms here....just an evening of rain, then it should be clear and with cooler temps. PERFECT weather for Iowa Husky Camp 2013. Ryn, Tunes and I are here and everything is set up for campers to arrive. It's been a long evening for the girls, inside because of the rain. They'll def. be ready for a walk in the  morning!

rynnie perks her ears up when I begin mentioning the names of the huskies who'll be visiting....

And Petunia will get to meet up with one of her dearest friends from Texas Husky Rescue - Ursula (now Daisy) adopted by Nanci and Jeff. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they meet again tomorrow.

Happy camping folks.........let the fun begin!!!!!