About This Club

All items related to husky camp 2017

1. What's new in this club
  2. We are here! We didn't know where you normally camp in October so we just found a space and camped in it lol
  3. Can't check in till 2pm so see you then if anyone gets there sooner give me a ring and I'll come down
  4. Aww, send Louise our good wishes and hopefully see you at some point over the weekend We are on our way too! See you soon!
  5. Going to walk the dogs now. Few last bits to pack, then we will be on the road. Breakfast in the car. See you all soon.
  6. Louise is in Hospital tomorrow, so not sure when I will be there, but will most likely be there at some point
  7. Looking forward to seeing you guys! We should get there about midday tomorrow
  8. Naaawww.. honest injun.. never saw it. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. [emoji11][emoji10] Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app
  9. Sorry Duncs - never saw it! Ta. Xxxx Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app
  10. If you'd read my reply this morning I said about a dozen of us and about same in dogs
  11. How many are coming Please!? Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app ONE DAY TO HUSKY CAMP! [emoji16][emoji23]? Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app Still Eski g.. How many humans and Huskies???? Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app Asking...! Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app
  12. No you pillock haha [emoji23] I meant are there any walks planned! Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  13. You chatting me up Noting planned going to wing it like last year it worked out great having said that we might go walking Conwy on the Saturday and go on from there other days
  14. What have you got planned for the weekend Dunc? Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners
  15. As far as I can see Maz there is about a dozen of us Phil are you coming today or tomorrow ? Any ETA,s ? I can be there anytime
  16. Morning all How many at South HOF camp 6-13 Oct? I'll be there with Dave on Fri sometime; (if at all possible please) may I grab a spot between /near the loos & main tent in either front or next two rows but would really like to be near a hedge section for part shelter. (Some mornings I walk ok.. some not). Two woofs Chester& Eski. ● Dave has to leave for work on Tuesday as his boss is away...so he's departing sometime Monday. ? ?
  17. This time next week....................
  18. Ha ha, just had to dash out of the office to book mine! Totally forgot to book, even after Maz reminding us all on the FB. As we are quite a small group, I thought the walk around Conwy was quite pleasant.
  19. Let me know what the POA is Dunc, I'll prob only be able to make it at the weekend and if you go for tea one eve [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  20. Nowt like doing shit last min I just booked the pitch lol Sold our caravan so rented one for the week
  21. anybody Else only 3 weeks to go !!!!!
  22. Not sure Logan would fancy sharing with Darwin
  23. Think we might as well all just stay in your caravan Andy
  24. More grog for us Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app
  25. Just the two of us.............................. (and the dogs of course)