husky owner 123

Weight gain

6 posts in this topic

poor weight gain tried a lot of things current weight 13.3kg 16 weeks old full vaccinations and womed currently on taste of the wild b53cc9e865329be795a1a7518687fd0f.jpg9ba3f278623b9881e3efc34108f3ed52.jpg7a7ba32af55b49b6bbfda9ec4f28b3e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app

He looks OK to me, Astro was quite lean and he starting filling out a bit at about 18 months. My 9 month olds waist looks the same as yours

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

1 person likes this

I thought our Ghost was under weight but she's doing well. She's just 20 weeks and is around the 11.3kg mark.

We've been told by many vets that she is perfectly fine. Was his parents particularly small? a3178c518716883004dd03dcafbcf7db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Husky Owners mobile app

1 person likes this

8a0e79a39927f7fa2df883c4a3fd73e1.jpg

Kodas on the left, not the best photo but you can see the difference next to Astro

1 person likes this

Looks ok to me too. Huskies are supposed to be leaner dogs than most breeds anyway and like the others have said they won't start to fill out properly until a little older. They also do go through a lanky phase when they're growing upwards without starting to fill out yet so get kinda gangly looking.

1 person likes this

Looks ok to me too. Huskies are supposed to be leaner dogs than most breeds anyway and like the others have said they won't start to fill out properly until a little older. They also do go through a lanky phase when they're growing upwards without starting to fill out yet so get kinda gangly looking.

Ghost will grow into her ears and legs one day I swear

Sent from my SM-G928F using Husky Owners mobile app