Dunc

Husky camp 2017

232 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, robke said:

3 dogs  =  1 dog right...

Your maths are impeccable.

When we had 3 we only had 1

Now we only have 2 but only ever have 1.

Simples :)

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Andy said:

Your maths are impeccable.

When we had 3 we only had 1

Now we only have 2 but only ever have 1.

Simples :)

 

 

oh good then my maths is of the lever required to be a husky owner...LOLOL

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to have missed the last one guys I was really poorly, starting to feel better now so will be there with bells on in May!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have tried they booked up 

Ring this number to book for some reason the website is playing up there are caravans available 01745832079

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Husky Owners mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked the time off work, haven't booked a caravan yet :up:

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andy said:

Ok scratch that HAVE booked caravan emoji38.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app
 

brilliant...so look forward to seeing everybody again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robke said:

brilliant...so look forward to seeing everybody again...

Looking forward to seeing you and Di and the pooches.

and everyone else too. :D

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy said:

Looking forward to seeing you and Di and the pooches.

and everyone else too. :D

 

do we need to safe up extra cash for a zipline outing??

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robke said:

do we need to safe up extra cash for a zipline outing??

If ya fancy it, yeah.

Im not booking a caravan. Seems a bit pointless when I can get a taxi home at night lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marc said:

If ya fancy it, yeah.

Im not booking a caravan. Seems a bit pointless when I can get a taxi home at night lol

offcourse...we have to do a bit of flying...

and  a taxi is a bleeping good idea...and if the taxi cannot come or any other reason...got a spare bed in ours LOL...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2016 at 6:40 PM, robke said:

offcourse...we have to do a bit of flying...

and  a taxi is a bleeping good idea...and if the taxi cannot come or any other reason...got a spare bed in ours LOL...

Sounds a damn good idea to me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2016 at 3:31 PM, robke said:

@Keeonah  Gary you booked your time off yet....

Not yet Rob but it looks like we're coming and bringing all the dogs.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keeonah said:

Not yet Rob but it looks like we're coming and bringing all the dogs.

now that is good news...now the other Amigo @Husky-gunner as well then the 3 will ride again...but not to Great Orme LOLOL

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wont be bringing grumpy knickers, aka Harper, but will be there with Finn (Husky)and possibly Hento (Collie) next year :) gutted that I missed last year!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Husky Owners mobile app

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 09robiha said:

Wont be bringing grumpy knickers, aka Harper, but will be there with Finn (Husky)and possibly Hento (Collie) next year :) gutted that I missed last year!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Husky Owners mobile app
 

Look forward seeing you there ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If ya fancy it, yeah.
Im not booking a caravan. Seems a bit pointless when I can get a taxi home at night lol

Thought you was staying at ours

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Husky Owners mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it sure is might have to start making a list ...  I would like to know want to do something special again for this camp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Equestrian centre is a must. . . again

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Andy said:

Equestrian centre is a must. . . again

indeed   same as Aber Falls...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't mind a 40/45 min drive, Llyn Brenig (a 9 mile walk around a reservoir with gorgeous scenery) and Moel Famau (big hill with awesome views at the top) are good walks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Euro Tunnel booked...:D

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now